Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Clock is Ticking

Bones, how I've missed you. Booth and Brennan have officially taken the place of Mulder and Scully as my favorite crime-fighting sexual tension-ladden duo. Besides, how cool is it to see David Boreanaz in the sunlight every single week? Angel had him skulking in the shadows so often I forgot his skin had pigmentation.

Tonight's ep was stellar, as always. This show always makes the best use of music, and I have found another new group to listen to tomorrow. Snow Patrol's "Somewhere A Clock is Ticking" is a lovely little tune, and I look forward to hearing the rest of the album.

Our guest star (who actually didn't do it!) was Michael E. Rodgers. If you took Simon Baker and Ron Eldard, and you mashed them both together, you'd probably get Michael. Cute. Very cute.

Banter watch.

Bones: You told him that so you wouldn't have to talk to him.
Booth: Well, it's nicer than shooting him.

Bones: I feel like kicking him.
Booth: That's normal after a pursuit. We try not to do that.

Next week this show is finally moving to an 8pm time slot, so it won't interfere with Lost. Not that I'm as excited about Lost as I used to be, but that's a whole other rant.

No comments: