Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Coffee's Perfect Mate

I love coffee. I need my morning fix, lest nasty things happen to those around me (not to mention the screeching headaches). I blame an old college roommate for this addiction. She introduced me to the wondrous thing that is Amaretto Coffee. It was all downhill from there.

I used to only buy flavored coffee (Hazelnut is still my favorite, as is a specialty blend from The Coffee Beanery called "Sinful Sundae). Now that International Delight and CoffeeMate are creating so many rich, yummy, addictive creamers, I can get away with plain old Folger's.

CoffeeMate has just come out with their "World Cafe" line: Italian Sweet Creme, Tiramisu, and Hazelnut Biscotti. Much drooling has ensued over these flavors. Italian Sweet Creme goes especially well with stronger blended coffees (it's fabulous with Ikea's blend). CM already sells so many drool-worthy flavors (Chocolate Raspberry, Vanilla Nut, Coconut Creme, Toffee Nut,Black Cherry Streusel, and Peppermint Mocha), that now I think they're just showing off.

We've already worked through two bottles of Tiramisu and one of Italian Sweet Creme. I went to the store yesterday for more. And to what my wonder eyes should appear? A bottle of International Delight's Mocha Almond Brownie creamer. And it really tastes like brownie batter!

I think I need to invest in some decaf coffee, so I can drink these decadent flavors more often.

Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummm....

Coffee...


--Miss Java (aka Kristal Shaff)