Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Outlining and Famous Last Words

I'm blogging over at the Fangs, Fur & Fey community on their Topic of the Month. We're discussing whether or not we outline.

Come on over and play. :)

#

And on a completely tangential note... Last night, I was at my day job (well, night job, I guess), and a customer rushed in at ten minutes 'til close, wanting to exchange something. My associate teased him, and he teased back. We all joked a little bit, and he (customer) starts getting flirty. He guesses my associates name on the nose (impressive!), but (God bless him) he guesses me...

"Hmm...eighteen or twenty?"

I started laughing. Since he was off by about ten years, it really made my night.

It really made my night (side-splitting laughter notwithstanding) when he left on these final words as he walked out the door: "Be good, and if you can't be good, be good at it, because if you're not good at it, you'll get it all over you."

I admit, I had to think about that one for a minute. When I finally got it, I think I turned six shades of red. Thankfully, he was already gone and the store was closed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do'nt really get it, but i guess it's something perverted.

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

Yeah, definitely adult content. ;)