Sunday, September 27, 2009

New August Contest Winner & Future Contest Deets!

Alas, the original winner of the Countdown: August! Contest has gone missing, so I've drawn a new winner.

Congrats: UniquelyMoi! Email me [ mail@kellymeding.com ] your prize choices (any 3 in-stock mass market paperbacks) and I'll get them out to you.

On the September and October contest fronts, I've got a pretty neat prize packs accumulating. Every year for a few years now, my dad helps out after his local library's book sale is over by hauling away the leftovers. He knows a wonderful lady out my way who takes them off his hands. After helping him pack, haul, and unpack two van-loads of books (appox. 6000 or thereabouts), we still had a few boxes of paperbacks leftover that didn't fit. So instead of leaving them at the library, we went through them. Kept some. Tossed some.

I found some awesome titles in perfect shape hiding in amongst cracked spines and torn covers. Some I kept for myself (woot!), but also I will be giving away ten of them--urban fantasy, paranormal romance, historical romance, and SF. Names such as Briggs, Vincent, Green, Armstrong and Sizemore.

So stay tuned!

No comments: