Thursday, July 29, 2010

The End is Nigh!

Well, the end of living in this lovely old house with my roommate of seven years. Tomorrow, I'll be packing up my stuff (way too many boxes of books, God help us), and Saturday, moving into my new apartment with Kitteh. I'm both excited and terrified.

Preparing for the move is one of the reasons the blog has been kind of boring lately (huge apologies for that). But once I get settled in, I hope to post more regularly again. My brain can't seem to concentrate on much besides the move, and trying to write Dreg City #4.

So the internet goes out tomorrow night, and it won't be back at my new place until Monday afternoon. Until them, my lovelies, happy reading!

2 comments:

Mardel said...

Good luck with the whole moving and unpacking thing. And enjoy the new apartment. :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Good luck with the move! Can't wait to read As Lie the Dead!!