Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Couple of Links

I said I'd be back with a few links to some of the guest posts floating around out there. Check them out and leave them a little love in the form of a comment.

A discussion of villain dynamics in the MetaWars world is up over at CMash Reads.

This possibility of change was one of the big building blocks of TEMPEST.  I used this book to really explore the hero/villain dynamic of the MetaWars world. 

"The Family You Make" is over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs.

But families are more than simple biology.  They the people you choose to love and to allow into your life.  They laugh with you, cry with you, and they'll bury a body for you (metaphorically, in most cases, but you never know….).   I appreciate "made families" in real life, but I truly enjoy exploring those dynamics in fiction—movies, television, and books.

I'm participating in the Fantastic Fables event at Dark Faerie Tales. My story is a bit of a MetaWars take on Hansel and Gretel, starring Ethan and Marco, called "Cookie Monster."

We weren’t Hansel and Gretel traipsing through the woods, so I had no reason to fear whatever was behind the gingerbread door, but that didn’t mean I was going to walk up to it and invite myself into trouble.  I attracted injuries like a human lodestone.

An interview at Bibliophilic Book Blog.

Q. What is the hardest part of writing for you?

Telling myself that it's okay to stop and walk away for a while.
 

No comments: