Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Authors After Dark: Charlotte

Tonight I'm hitting the road, beginning the first leg of my drive down to Charlotte, NC, for Authors After Dark. I didn't make it last year because I was in a wedding, but I'm super excited to head back this year. My schedule is really light, so I'll have plenty of time to just hang out with folks, and to see Charlotte.

If you're looking for me (Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade) at the conference, here are a few places you can find me:

WEDNESDAY (8/6)
6pm - 8pm : Wecome Event
8pm - 9pm : Blind Date Book Party

THURSDAY (8/7)
10am - 11am : Urban Fantasy Panel

SATURDAY (8/9)
1pm - 4pm : Book Signing

The book signing is open to the public, so if you live in or around Charlotte, please come out! Lots and lots of authors will be signing and selling books!

No comments: